Price: 2 hrs / $550 *6-8 week touch up included
Microblading involves making tiny little lines in the skin with a hand tool and pigment, resulting in an eyebrow tattoo that looks like hair strokes. This option shows a lot more skin than the other techniques, and for that reason many people think it’s the most subtle. We recommend touch ups once a year.
- Looks like hair strokes
- This technique typically fades the fastest
- More trauma to the skin over time, so touch ups should be minimal and spread over time
- Best for people with tight skin and small pores
- Better for people with dry and normal skin
- Not the best technique for people with oily skin or people who bleed