Buckner Vein and Aesthetics is proud to offer Laser Genesis, Morpheus8, Secret RF, Chemical Peels and AquaGold with PRP for acne and acne scarring treatments in Eldersburg, Maryland.
Combining Technology is key
Buckner Vein and Aesthetics has the best selection of non-invasive and minimally invasive acne and acne scarring treatment available in Maryland. Each acne program is customized to include the best combination of technologies to give the most effective results. During your consultation, your consult coordinator will review the best combination of treatments to provide the results you are looking for, including Laser Genesis, Morpheus8, Secret RF, AquaGold with PRP and Chemical Peels.
Why combine technology for acne and acne scarring treatment? The answer is simple: using only one device or treatment will not give the best results. Superior acne and acne scarring outcomes are only achieved by the customized combination of two or more of the following technologies that work in different yet synergistic and summative ways to achieve the best results, including:
● Laser Genesis - gently heats the deeper layers of skin tissue. This effectively breaks up the dirt, oil and bacteria that are the main causes of acne, and stimulates the regeneration of collagen, which gives the new, smooth surface of the skin.
● Morpheus8 - Morpheus8 stimulates increased collagen and elastin formation, as well as improved skin cell turnover, which helps to reduce the appearance of acne scars and smooth the skin's general texture.
● Secret RF - helps to restore elastin and collagen production along the surface of the skin, and can help to erase the skin’s natural memory of acne scars in order to improve skin tone and texture.
● AquaGold with PRP - Introducing PRP to the skin stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, the precise factors needed to smooth acne scarring and restore a more youthful look.
● Chemical Peels - works to powerfully target acne, hyperpigmentation, ﬁne lines and wrinkles, and uneven skin tone and texture.
Simply put, the best results are achieved by combining the best technologies.